Search this website:

Saturday 25 May 2013

First post, introduction of the blog and what it's for

Hello and welcome to my new blog!
This blog will be closely linked with my YouTube account and will feature similar themes. I aim to cover topics to do with radio including the use of scanners; software defined radio; PMR446; UHF and VHF radio; amateur radio; shortwave listening; digital modes such as DMR, dPMR, NXDN, TETRA, maybe even D-STAR, and decoding some of these modes.

Sometimes I will have text only posts; at other times I will have posts with pictures and sometimes I will have posts with video from my YouTube account, along with further or more detailed text info to go with the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing links will be reviewed and removed unless the link is strictly relevant to the post you commented on.

Popular Posts