Search this website:

Saturday 22 August 2015

TYT MD-380 Review!

I just uploaded this review today. I had been working on it for a while but not really getting anywhere, so I just decided yesterday to get it finished and render it. There is an extended version as well as the normal version. The extended version just shows me going through all the menus, so I cut it out from the full version as it's not that interesting. You can still watch that long version though if you want, there is a link in the videos description on YouTube.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or questions, feel free to leave a comment on the video, or on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing links will be reviewed and removed unless the link is strictly relevant to the post you commented on.

Popular Posts