Search this website:
Custom Search

Sunday, 19 February 2017

Baofeng DM-5R Programming software download

I noticed that it was very difficult to find a working link to download this software since everybody else was linking to the file hosted on radioddity.com which they had removed. I found a working download link eventually but thought I would post a new link online so others can find it easily. If you want to provide a file for download, please host it yourself or put it on some file host instead of just linking to someone else's download!
Anyway here it is:
Download
The link contains the software for the Baofeng DM-5R DMR radio for Windows and Mac OS.


Assuming you are here from a search engine, you might find my other posts interesting. I have a video on the DM-5R:

7 comments:

  1. Hi is the DM-5R programming lead the same as the UV-5R lead as I can't find a DM-5R lead for sale.
    Thanks
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No idea. I would be surprised if there was any mac software.

      Delete
  3. Just warming up, could use some pointers on how to connect, load (sources?) and configure this DM-5R with my PC for use in comms to the rest of the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there if you reset the dm 5r plus will it still work with other radio or not because I did and now contact menu is now G 1 I think private call help

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comments with links to your own blog or website will be deleted if not relevant to the post.

Popular Posts